At Eyes of York, the health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority through every step we implement. We value your continued trust in us as your eye care provider.
In order to maintain the highest levels of health and safety, we are adhering to the following measures:
- Pre-screening patients for any signs of COVID symptoms.
- All patients are required to wear a medical grade face mask at all times. If you do not have one, the office will provide you with one at check in. We ask they are worn properly to cover both your mouth and nose.
- Enhanced protocols for PPE supply chain and continuous usage by staff in all health care settings.
- Sterilizing and disinfecting surfaces and equipment between each patient.
- Practicing social distancing between all patients and staff.
- Implementing a revised check-in process:
- You will need to bring your own face mask or cloth face covering to your appointment.
- We ask that you arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your appointment time unless otherwise instructed by our office staff. This will help maintain social distancing efforts in our waiting room.
With these safety measures in place, we hope you will feel comfortable scheduling your appointment with us for your essential eye care. If you aren’t ready to make your in-office appointment yet, we will be here for you when you are ready. Routine and ongoing eye exams are essential to staying on top of your eye health and ahead of any undetected conditions and/or unmanaged chronic diseases.